> On Apr 10, 2021, at 3:53 PM, David Forbes <nixiebu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I built a couple LED TV sets about ten years ago. I had to solve this
> problem. I bought a sync separator chip for the first one, and a digitizer
> chip for the other.
> See the bottom of the page for schematics.
> http://www.cathodecorner.com/satanvision/
> <http://www.cathodecorner.com/satanvision/>

Are you going to take it to the next level, i.e., a mechanical television? I
always wanted one of those.

This is assuming that there aren't a dozen of them on Hackaday or a crowdfund
site right now.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com/

“...the book said something astonishing, a very big thought. The stars, it
said, were suns but very far away. The Sun was a star but close up.”—Carl
Sagan, "The Backbone Of Night", Cosmos, 1980