Still new to the whole composite video thing---could you clarify what is the stretch? Do you think the driving electronics might not work at the lower NTSC frequency? Or is there a mechanical impediment, like the windings of the CRT's yoke? Thank you!

Jens

On 2021-04-11 7:19 p.m., Adrian Godwin wrote:
It sounds a bit of a stretch - 15kHz to 19kHz. You could try running the monitor without an input signal and adjusting horizontal frequency (if there is one) to see what range it can manage.

Another possibility is to fix it in software by creating a custom monitor signal. Some information is at https://github.com/raspberrypi/documentation/blob/master/configuration/config-txt/video.md <https://github.com/raspberrypi/documentation/blob/master/configuration/config-txt/video.md>