Thank you so very much this document, it will be a great help to get it up
and running properly!

I might even do a complete circuit diagram now that I know how most parts
are hooked up from the article.

I'll start by checking all of the electrolytics before I dare to power it
up, all of those big black canisters are the electrolytic ones. What I
first thought was a crystal in its crystal oven turns out to be the dual
zener diodes in the oven.

/Martin