I'm absolutely still interested in the DUSTOFF board.  I'm also interested
in the ZM1350 board however I don't have any tubes and they seem very hard
to obtain.  I do have a set of B5971 tubes.  Is it possible to adapt the
ZM1350 board to B5971?  I guess what I'm asking is if it's a one piece
board or if the displays are on a separate pcb.  If so would it be possible
for me to design a display board for the B5971's that would plug into the
driver board if it's a multiple board design.

Thanks!

Pete