Please check the group library, Documents folder, for this and other books
related to neon. Excuse that I'm down as the owner - that's an error - they
should be neonixie-l and I will change that. I've left all credit data in
the documents' properties untouched.

The documents have been heavily processed to improve quality, page layout
and text-searchability.

Let me know if you have any issues with accessing them and if there are
other books you'd like to see.

Cheers

Nick (dS)