Hello!

It looks like I was in a Mistake with the datasheet of the crystal,
thinking that the 6.0 to 12.5 pf capacitors would be perfect for the time
running perfect, But with this configuration, I have like 2 mins of delay
in 24H.

I really appreciate the help, Just took a quick look and you are right,
22-27Pf and 220K ohm seems that is going to fix the delay I have.

I will have a good reading of the links you added, will try, and will let
you know.

Thanks a lot!