Ok, so I'm stumped (again)...

I have replaced D35-38, C52, C53, C54, C55, Q1, C51 and U17.
R67, F68, R69, R70 and R71 measure correctly in circuit.
I've confirmed pulsing on the BLNK- signal at 60hz
I've also swapped U5 (74HC74) and U4 (74HC151).
I've swapped the CRT.

Curiously I need to have the Bright potentiometer (R11) at maximum to get
an image.
Could something in the High Voltage Supply be causing problems with the
blanking?