*I just remembered one more hazard... again an issue with the conductive
black layer coming in contact with various voltages.*

There is a small tab at an interior edge of the label plate sticking out
toward the tube carrier pcb in the middle where the tube carrier connector
is soldered to the tube carrier pcb. This is on the front side of the tube
carrier pcb and is shown in circled the image below. The label plate tab is
a few mm wide and is near the center of the label plate.

Make sure this tab is clear of and above the tube carrier connector
mounting pins. It is possible to catch the black conductive side of the
label sheet tab on the connector pins when mounting the tube carrier.

This issue will not be a problem if the label plate is properly installed
with the tab clear of and above the connector pins.

Again, the same potential problem... there is the possibility of various
voltages coming in contact with the conductive layer... possibly another
shock hazard as there are moderately high voltages on pins in the center
section of the connector. I could also imagine a possibility of damage to
clock circuits depending on which pins touch the conductive black surface.
While the -270V pin is at the side of the connector well clear of the
plastic tab, there are other voltages on center pins where contact with the
label sheet is possible.

Once again, *make sure the tab is completely clear of and **above all of
the connector mounting pins*. It is possible to catch the black conductive
side of the label sheet tab on the connector pins when mounting the tube
carrier.

The tab is circled in red in this image copied from the assembly manual.
[image: tab.jpg]

I think assuring that the label sheet tab clears the tube carrier pins will
mitigate this additional hazard. I leave it to each of you to determine
that the mitigation you adopt is safe and sufficient. My intent is to make
others aware of the hazard so that they can mitigate as they see fit.

And once again, best regard, stay safe and well!
Bob