It's really sad this the state of things.  I don't think anyone here thinks
this is a great idea what's been going on.  Not only am I really feeling
the pain of Ukraine right now but I also have to think many Russians don't
want this either.  I can only hope and pray that this can be resolved
somehow.  I don't see how this helps anyone.  How we couldn't avoid this
with some leadership is beyond me.  We have more in common than not.

Praying for everyone,

Bill