Hi Petro, and everybody!
Polish doors are open to all who need a shelter, but we (and Moldova
especially !) need some international help to relocate migrants in EU. We
have 2 000 000 refugees (much smaller Moldova has 340 000 - respect for
them, they are awesome!) in our country, it's 5% of our popullation. We
expect another 2-3 milion people if russian invasion will progress. It's
getting tight in here, but we won't leave anybody who needs help!
Petro, I don't know if I'll be able to help in any way, but ask if you need
any information that can help with evacuation of your family.

Bartek.