As I mentioned in a previous thread -- my Jeff Thomas WWVB clock is broken.
A couple members here offered help, which I appreciate. But as novel and
cool as the WWVB clock approach is, it's a bit of a dated design and I'm
investigating doing something more "modern" with the big Z568M tubes.

For those that may not know, the clock uses a modified "atomic" clock
module from an ordinary WWVB sync'd wall clock. An 8 pin PIC set up as a
timer manipulates the lone input on the clock board as if a user was
pressing the button, setting the initial time and then allowing the WWVB
receiver to speed up or slow down the conventional CMOS counters on the
clock board to sync with WWVB time. It was truly an ingenious approach to
have precise timekeeping back in the day.  (Hours still had to be set
manually by the user, using a magnet and reed switch.)

With the advent of easy WIFI this approach is dated, the clock modules are
difficult to find, and there is some tedious clock board rework to do,
which I admit was easier to do when I had the right tools and magnification
at my disposal. Problem I need to solve.

Soooo...... I'm seeking out an open source design I can use/adapt for my
big tubes. I'd like to lay out the boards myself so I can match the current
footprint and use my existing enclosure. I'm not hung up on the whole "not
invented here" syndrome -- I'm happy to use something well tested.

Arduino based would be ideal, but I can work with most anything. Retired
now so looking to learn new tools.

Any suggestions?

Terry