This is rich---of course I was talking about the B-7011 tubes. Jens

Jens Boos <webmas...@jb-electronics.de> hat am 21.09.2022 16:13 CEST geschrieben:

Dear group,

Some years ago I acquired several B-7094 Nixie tubes, new in original box. Some of them work, some of them have limited functionality. The original YouTube video is still online here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp4inccwgIQ , but the tubes are now with me. As far as I know, these have never surfaced on Ebay in a comparable condition, for as long as I can remember.

I am thinking of selling one or two of these tubes. To anybody who is interested, please contact me with a serious offer :)

Best wishes
Jens