Jens
I know that these were listed on Quaka this year , but due to some specific
constellation , until my friend who live in Germany and could helped with the
purchase of the set , could go to the location of the seller  , they have been
removed (I don't know if you have bought them or you are the seller )

Please let me know if you can provide with some price per piece or you could
accept some trades (I have a number of JAN 8423 NIBs )
Thank you in advance

Bogdan

    On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 05:50:12 PM GMT+3, Jens Boos