Allen,

I almost missed this post completely.. been a busy week. The clock is in
production and I'm catching up on my shipments!

There are currently two offerings on the microcontroller used with the
clock, one is an original ESP32-DEVKITC-VE board and the other the XIAO
ESP32C3..

You can look them up, as they are standard parts.. but in the clocks case
the main differences would be that the XIAO has an external antenna vs
onboard with the ESP32-DEVKITC-VE. The XIAO is also a much smaller board,
buying you a bit more prototype space around the board. There are more
nuanced differences, but a good question and I will update the docs page to
give more info about this.

The optional items are links to the actual items, I'll try and make this
more obvious.

Regards,
-Moses