Hi Nick,
Same for me; if you’re willing to send to Australia, I’d take 15 also.

Regards
Roger.

On 28 Feb 2023, at 4:47 pm, newxito <axta...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Nick

If you're willing to send the tubes to Switzerland, I'd take 15. Thanks.

Cheers,  Andy

Nicholas Stock schrieb am Samstag, 25. Februar 2023 um 21:16:42 UTC+1:
Fellow enthusiasts. I have a vendor (someone I have done business with before) who wants to sell some DTF104B's (NOS) for $25 dollars each. If you wish to buy some, then please contact me directly and I can organize.

Best,

Nick