Folks, we have secured 500 DTF104Bs, so the $22 price is in effect. Thanks
to everyone who emailed. There's still time for others to jump in if they
want as I (and one other) chipped in on the number to bring us up to 500.
I'll be in touch with everyone individually about address/shipping/payment
in due course.

Any questions, then you should know where to reach me..

Cheers,

Nick