Note to Admins: 3 messages were deleted between my last post on the 12th
and this one (you can see the "Message has been deleted" note), I believe
all 3 (or at least 1) were attempts to reply to this topic from a group
member, who eventually gave up and emailed me directly. It's not the first
time and it's frustrating people.

Regards,
-Moses