Moses, message received and understood. We have no idea why some of these
for us moderators to release, there does not appear to be any rhyme or
reason to the choice (if Google is truly trying AI to sort good from bad,
it needs a lot more training data by the looks of it). All we can do as
mods is to check the folder every day and release the replies.

Nick, Nick and Grahame.