On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 12:18:44PM -0800, Alan Hecker wrote:
> Folks,
> 
> I'm using Nessus 1.0.10 (with save session & kb), both client and server
> running linux (on different machines). I'm attempting to do a monthly scan
> of some machines I'm responsible for and the problems I'm encountering are:
> 
> - the scan, instead of happening once a month (the number of seconds in a
> month is, like huge!), happens constantly, endlessly, over and over
> - no machines are seen as being up
> 
> Hence, the machine I'm running the client on gets a load of ~45 & the
> reports are empty.
> 
> Anyone have any suggestions?

Maybe you could start by describe us how you start Nessus (crond ?
manually ?) and which options do you set (you can even send us your
~/.nessusrc as an attachement, that will help).


                                -- Renaud

Reply via email to