Forgive my ignorance, but how exactlycan I view the results in xml format?
Neither Mozilla nor IE will parse it, and I don't have any idea what else
would.  Thanks.

--
Jared




                                                                                       
                                 
                    Renaud Deraison                                                    
                                 
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]            
                                 
                    rg>                      cc:                                       
                                 
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Re: NSE to XML               
                                 
                    owner-nessus@list.                                                 
                                 
                    nessus.org                                                         
                                 
                                                                                       
                                 
                                                                                       
                                 
                    06/13/2002 03:09                                                   
                                 
                    PM                                                                 
                                 
                                                                                       
                                 
                                                                                       
                                 




On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 01:55:50PM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> I am getting an error back when generating the XML from NBE:
> xml_output: No SERVER_INFO found
> The initial parts of the XML file indicate "no version information
> found"
> and I get an error tag in the plugins, "No plugins list.", but other
> than that
> the XML file looks great.  Is this normal?

Yes. .nsr or .nbe are quite lossy compared to XML, which contains the
list of the plugins as well as information relative to nessusd.
Eventually, .nbe will die too, but that's for when Nessus is linked
against an XML parser.



                    -- Renaud


Reply via email to