> Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 2:49 PM
> Forgive my ignorance, but how exactlycan I view the results 
> in xml format? Neither Mozilla nor IE will parse it, and I 
> don't have any idea what else would.  Thanks.

Newer versions Internet Destroyer have some basic capabilities of
viewing XML files, but I want the XML files more as generic data files
to be able to interrogate, roll-up, and report on.  I am using a tool
called "sgrep" to parce these and other XML files.  If anyone else is
parcing the XML with something else, I'd be curious to know what that
was and how well it worked.

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 01:55:50PM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I am getting an error back when generating the XML from NBE:
> > xml_output: No SERVER_INFO found
> > The initial parts of the XML file indicate "no version information 
> > found" and I get an error tag in the plugins, "No plugins 
> list.", but 
> > other than that
> > the XML file looks great.  Is this normal?
> Yes. .nsr or .nbe are quite lossy compared to XML, which 
> contains the list of the plugins as well as information 
> relative to nessusd. Eventually, .nbe will die too, but 
> that's for when Nessus is linked against an XML parser.
>                     -- Renaud


Reply via email to