newbie questions:
1) Are all of the plugins listed on nessus.org/plugins loaded by default in the current stable version when installed and updated using update-nessus-plugins? The reason for my question is whether it makes any sense for me to look at nessus.org to discover additional plugins that may be useful for me. I have browsed through the expansive Windows list and the order differs between the web site and the app so I am having difficulty determining if they are the same list.


2) Is there a way for me to create a 'profile' that will allow me to save settings for a session in terms of enabled plugins/settings etc? What I am looking for is to create a profile for cisco, windows, unix etc. and easily be able to tailor my scan to the applicable system.

thanks for any help,

Nicole

_________________________________________________________________
On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement


_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to