Well, not nessus per se, but one of the components.

I'm avoiding either of the port mechanisms, because they have a bad habit of
lagging rather noticeably behind the releases. My big problem right now is
Pango. Up until that point, everything has built fine, (Mac OS X Server
10.3.8), but Pango just won't compile

It configures okay (I think) with the final ./configure message being:

" configuration:
        backends: FreeType X Xft"

pkg-config --list-all gives me:

fontconfig         
freetype2          
gmodule-2.0        
libxml-2.0         
openssl            
glib-2.0           
gobject-2.0        
gthread-2.0        
libpng             
xcursor            
gmodule-no-export-2.0
libpng12           
xft                
atk                


But when I run make, it dies with this error:

" gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -DG_LOG_DOMAIN=\"Pango\"
-DPANGO_ENABLE_BACKEND -DPANGO_ENABLE_ENGINE -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/usr/local/etc\"
-DLIBDIR=\"/usr/local/lib\" -DMODULE_VERSION=\"1.4.0\"
-DG_DISABLE_DEPRECATED -DG_DISABLE_CAST_CHECKS -pthreads
-I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include
-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/freetype2
-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include -I.. -g -O2 -Wall -MT pangofc-fontmap.lo -MD -MP -MF
.deps/pangofc-fontmap.Tpo -c pangofc-fontmap.c  -fno-common -DPIC -o
.libs/pangofc-fontmap.o
gcc: unrecognized option `-pthreads'
pangofc-fontmap.c: In function `pango_fc_convert_weight_to_fc':
pangofc-fontmap.c:538: error: `FC_WEIGHT_NORMAL' undeclared (first use in
this function)
pangofc-fontmap.c:538: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
pangofc-fontmap.c:538: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[4]: *** [pangofc-fontmap.lo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2"

Googling for Pango 1.8 and Mac OS X unfortunately hasn't come up with the
magic link yet. Any ideas on this are greatly appreciated.

john

-- 
John C. Welch
CIS 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(816) 753-7299 x8473

_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to