Probably was an html_pie report, George. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of George A. Theall
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 1:10 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Problem viewing MHTML Nessus reports

On Jan 9, 2008, at 9:07 AM, Kelly, Jim wrote:
> Problem: I have several Nessus scans saved in *.mhtml format and when 
> I open them and click on an IP address I get a blank screen.
>
...
>
> I didn't perform the scans so I'm thinking that maybe the person who 
> performed the scans fubared it up.
>

I am told that IE doesn't update links when saving files as .mht.   
You should, though, be able to just scroll down and view the results  
as the results are stored in the same document.

George
-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus
_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to