Try opening the file in notepad and view the source. That will answer
the question of 'are they blank'.

George, Isn't there a help module of some sort you have to have
installed to view mhtml correctly? A windows thingy?



On 1/9/08, Kelly, Jim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Problem: I have several Nessus scans saved in *.mhtml format and when I open
> them and click on an IP address I get a blank screen.
>
> The files range in size from 224kb to 1,119kb in size.
>
> The first page indicates that several IPs have several findings, I just
> can't view the findings. I've tried importing them into the Windows version
> of Nessus and it tells me the reports are blank. Is this correct?
>
>
>
> I didn't perform the scans so I'm thinking that maybe the person who
> performed the scans fubared it up.
>
>
>
> Jim
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------
> James Kelly
> Senior Information Assurance Engineer
> SRA International, Inc.
> (703)284-8266
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Nessus mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus
>


-- 
-p1g
SnortCP
  ,,__
o"     )~  oink oink
   ' ' ' '

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- former White House cybersecurity czar Richard Clarke
_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to