Hi,

In Windows Vista and later, InterfaceAddress.getBroadcast() returns 0.0.0.0 , since these platforms return IF_TYPE_IEEE80211 instead of MIB_IF_TYPE_ETHERNET for wireless interface type now. The fix is to handle IF_TYPE_IEEE80211 in the relevant switch statement. While doing this, I also updated some other parts of the code in the same file that depended on the value of the wireless interface type.

Although I have defined IF_TYPE_IEEE80211 in NetworkInterface.c, I am not sure if it is better to put it in NetworkInterface.h instead.

Bug: http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7158636
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~khazra/7158636/webrev.00/

Thanks,
Kurchi