Kurchi,

The change looks fine to me. Thanks for forward porting.

Trivially, the indentation of getDefaultScopeID looks a little off. Specifically, L121 in the new file:
  ni_defaultIndexID = (*env)->GetStaticFieldID(env, c,
                                               "defaultIndex", "I");

And indented 5 (one to many) spaces after the closing if bracket.

No need to regenerate the webrev, I'm happy for you to push.

-Chris.