On 14/08/12 13:11, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 14/08/2012 04:11, Frank Ding wrote:
On 8/7/2012 1:46 PM, Frank Ding wrote:
:

Could anybody take a look at my patch below and make comment?
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~youdwei/ojdk-533/webrev.00/

Thanks & Best regards,
Frank

Hi all,
  Is there anybody who is interested in the patch and who can take a
look and comment?
It looks okay to me but I don't have time at the moment to sponsor it.
Can you confirm that you've run the tests with this change?

I filed 7191275: "Cleanup OS specific blocks in PlainDatagramSocketImpl.c to support more unix-like platforms",for this issue.

I can sponsor this patch and help get it in. Can answer Alan's question about testing? And confirm that it builds on all platforms?

Thanks,
-Chris.

-Alan