On 16/08/12 10:21, Frank Ding wrote:
Hi Chris and Alan,
   Thank you for taking time to help this issue.  I have built using
latest openjdk 8 repo on Windows 64 and Linux 32/64.  Since it's a macro
change in path "src/solaris", I only did jtreg tests for Linux 32 and 64
build.  The jtreg tests I ran are restricted to package "java/net".
Please let me know if you need me to do more tests or on more platforms
(such as Solaris).

I ran some builds and tests on all ( Solaris, Linux & Mac ) platforms. All looks good.

You can list me as a reviewer. I can push this for you, or can have someone else from IBM do the push, just let me know.

Thanks for the contribution,
-Chris.

Best regards,
Frank