This looks okay to me.

- Kurchi

On 5/2/2013 10:09 AM, John Zavgren wrote:
All:
My original email was mangled by my email program (stbeehive/zimbra) ... so I'm sending a second correctly formatted copy.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

John
---------------

Please consider the following change to the cookie constructor: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jzavgren/7188517/webrev.01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ejzavgren/7188517/webrev.01/>

Basically there are two issues:

1.) the existing cookie constructor was allowing cookie names to have a dollar sign as their leading character, which is "illegal". The constructor code was modified to disallow these illegal names.

2.) the API document (notice the specdiff:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jzavgren/7188517/specDiff/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ejzavgren/7188517/specDiff/>) prohibited the use of cookie names that are one of the tokens reserved for use by the cookie protocol, and this restriction is not necessary.

Thanks!
John Zavgren

----- Original Message -----
From: john.zavg...@oracle.com
To: net-dev@openjdk.java.net
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2013 10:36:38 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RFR JDK7188517

Greetings: Please consider the following change to the cookie constructor: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jzavgren/7188517/webrev.01/ Basically there are two issues: 1.) the existing cookie constructor was allowing cookie names to have a dollar sign as their leading character, which is "illegal". The constructor code was modified to disallow these illegal names. 2.) the API document (notice the specdiff: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jzavgren/7188517/specDiff/) prohibited the use of cookie names that are one of the tokens reserved for use by the cookie protocol, and this restriction is not necessary. Thanks! John Zavgren

--
-Kurchi