Hi,

under the following link you can find an updated version of my change
where I've fixed all indentation in Inet{4,6}AddressImpl.c to 4 spaces
and changed the few C++-style comments (i.e. '//') to C-style comments

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~simonis/webrevs/8060470.v2/

Can I please also get a review with regards to the content of this
change (as opposed to its form:)

Thank you and best regards,
Volker