On 20/05/2016 14:05, Svetlana Nikandrova wrote:
Alan,

another test related to this option is on the same level (test/jdk/net/SocketFlow) so I thought it's ok to maintain the same hierarchy. I can move test to test/jdk/net/Sockets/ExtendedSocketOptions/SO_FLOW_SLA or to test/jdk/net/Sockets, but in that case won't it be a little bit confusing?

As for overlapping coverage: existing test silently exits if option is not in supported list while this one is focused on platform support check.
I think it would be good to put all the tests in the same place, will make it easier for further maintenance in this area.

-Alan