I hate being annoying, but may be you can find another minute to review updated diff?

Thank you,
Svetlana

On 23.05.2016 19:36, Svetlana Nikandrova wrote:
Alan, Chris,

thank you for your comments. I've decided to do as Chris suggested and updated existing test test/jdk/net/Sockets/Test.java instead of creating a new one.
Please see updated review:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~snikandrova/8136933/webrev.03/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Esnikandrova/8136933/webrev.03/>

Thank you,
Svetlana