builds and regression tests appear to be OK with the proposed changes.

regards
Mark

On 02/09/2016 12:41, Mark Sheppard wrote:

have had a look through the changes twice, and they look fine ... i'll apply the patch and run a regression build to confirm

the moving of int flags on 919 to a conditional block, I expect to cause a strict compile error in my solaris env, so need to check that

regards
Mark