David, I understand that you don't use this feature of the JDK and that's
absolutely fine. I'm not the type of person to impose my way of doing things on
anyone. I hope that you aren't either. There are obviously many people in the
community that DO love and use this httpserver for many reasons that I won't go
into here as that is not the point of this discussion.
IIRC JDK is backward compatible so highly unlikely that it's going to be
removed. If you did find a way to remove it, I would also be open to having the
source code donated to myself to refactor and rebuild under a different
license. I'd be open to discussing this in more detail as well if need be.
Going back to the original discussion, you mention that points 2, 3 and 4 are
subjective. As per my original request, please do put forward your points of
view so that they can be discussed in more detail if you believe that they are
wrong.
Pragmatically speaking, the development can be done on your end to improve the
JDK OR on my end at a cost. I'm open to either.
Please do try and stay on topic in future responses.
Thanks & RegardsAshton

    On Tuesday, 20 February 2018, 19:52:55 GMT, David Lloyd