Thanks Alan, I'm aware of these options.
Again, I'll refer you to the 4 points that this discussion was intended for.
    On Tuesday, 20 February 2018, 20:22:05 GMT, Alan Bateman
<alan.bate...@oracle.com> wrote:

 On 20/02/2018 19:52, David Lloyd wrote:
> enough that the internal server is
> almost a legacy artifact at this point (after all it was IIRC only
> introduced to support the in-JDK web services classes which may soon
> be dropped from the JDK altogether).
Yes, the original motive for this small HTTP server was to support
JAX-WS callbacks. It turned out to be really useful for tests and
embedding too. It was never meant to be anything more than that of
course, there are lots of options available for those looking for a more
functional and scalable HTTP server.

-Alan