Hi Vyom!

On 4/23/18 11:29 PM, vyom tewari wrote:

Hi Ivan,

code looks good to me, thanks for doing this cleanup. One minor comment, in PortConfig.java you can make defaultUpper& defaultLower as final.

Yes, of course, they should be final!  I'll add it before pushing.

I see that Microsoft changed dynamic port range recently do we need to put some comment in PortConfig.java ?

Can you give a link to a document about what the new range is?
In msdn I could only see that the default range in Vista and later is [49152, 65535], just as it is hardcoded in JDK.

With kind regards,
Ivan

Thanks, Vyom