Thanks Chris.

Makes sense, and looks good!

best regards,

-- daniel

On 25/01/2019 17:07, Chris Hegarty wrote:
Daniel,

On 25 Jan 2019, at 15:34, Daniel Fuchs <daniel.fu...@oracle.com> wrote:

Hi Chris,

Looks good.
I had the same question than Pavel about server.close().

Answered already in reply to Pavel’s question.

No test for both proxy + server authorization with
-Djdk.http.auth.tunneling.disabledSchemes ?

No, not yet.  It's easy to add a test for that scenario, but there is a
separate, kinda, unrelated issue that prevents it from working. Since
fixing that issue requires changing code that will affect secure HTTP
connections too, I prefer to separate that out into a different JIRA
issue.

-Chris.