Hi Alan,

Thank you for the feedback.
I have updated the webrev.

 http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ryadav/webrev_8245307/index.html

- rahul

On 12/06/2020 16:57, Alan Bateman wrote:

On 12/06/2020 15:56, Rahul wrote:

Hello,

Request to have my fix reviewed for the issue:

JDK-8245307 : Update ExchangeImpl to use thread safe DateTimeFormatter.

The fix updates sun.net.httpserver.ExchangeImpl to use thread safe

DateTimeFormatter for response headers, this replaces DateFormat

that was using ThreadLocal to be thread safe.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ryadav/webrev_8245307/index.html

Thanks for taking this one. Implementation change is fine. The test seems to be quite good but I have small comments:

1. @modules lists several internal packages that don't seem to be used, maybe copied from another test?

2. It might be easier for reviewers to move the @AfterTest to after the @BeforeTest so that the setup/tear-down are close together.

3. Are you re-order the declarations so that the instance fields are together (the static and instance fields are mixed up so slow to read).

4. Minor nit is that you are missing a space in several "if(" and "try(" usages, maybe an old habit?

-Alan