Hi Chris, Daniel

Thank you for the comments.
I have included the feedback and updated webrev.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ryadav/webrev_8245307/index.html

- rahul

On 15/06/2020 10:28, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
Hi Rahul,

On 15/06/2020 09:52, Chris Hegarty wrote:

On 12 Jun 2020, at 17:55, Rahul Yadav <rahul.r.ya...@oracle.com <mailto:rahul.r.ya...@oracle.com>> wrote:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ryadav/webrev_8245307/index.html

2) While not wrong, I don’t think that the @library tag is needed, or at least I cannot see why.

I believe it would be better to avoid the reverse lookup from
the server address - as that can depend on local host configuration.

I would therefore advise to use the URIBuilder from the test library
to build the URI, so the @library tag will be needed after all :-)

Also, the test should have an
@module java.net.http
since it's using the new http client. Or Alternatively, you could
add java.net.http to the test property file for the httpserver - we
might want to use the new http client more often in the httpserver
tests:

test/jdk/com/sun/net/httpserver/TEST.properties

Otherwise looks very good to me too!

best regards,

-- daniel