On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 17:26:00 GMT, Daniel Fuchs <dfu...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Conor Cleary has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional
>> commits since the last revision:
>>
>>  - 8262195: Copyrights & InternalNSTest Host File Delete
>>  - 8262195: Added descriptive comments and filename
>
> test/jdk/java/net/InetAddress/InternalNameServiceWithNoHostsFileTest.java
> line 32:
>
>> 30:  *          thrown
>> 31:  * @run main/othervm -Djdk.net.hosts.file=TestHosts-II
>> -Dsun.net.inetaddr.ttl=0
>> 32:  *          InternalNameServiceWithNoHostsFileTest
>
> shouldn't this be:
>
> @run main/othervm -Djdk.net.hosts.file=${test.src}/TestHosts-II
> -Dsun.net.inetaddr.ttl=0

TestHosts-II was never in the test.src directory, from what I could tell it was
just a dummy file (as per the test name) to verify the reaction when a Hosts
File is not found. So, to be consistent with the other changes in this PR where
a Host File is not present, I gave just the Filename in the path. Are there
possible issues stemming from this? One I can think of is that a Hosts FIle of
that name happens to be present in the user.dir though that is probably not
very likely.