On Tue, 2 Nov 2021 18:48:20 GMT, Roger Riggs <rri...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Pragmatically, fix the script to ignore those keywords on comment lines.
> Learn Perl, its just a regular expression pattern match and replace
> expression.

I understand in principle how to modify that script to ignore doc comments. The
thing I was referring to when said "btw, how would we do that?" was this: not
all comment lines are prose. Some of those lines belong to snippets of code,
which I guess you would also like to be properly formatted.

> But having seen several reviewers be unmoved by the difference, the real
> pragmatic view is to ignore the English.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Would it be okay if I made it clear that those two
words are not English adjectives but are special symbols that happen to use
Latin script and originate from the English words they resemble? If so, I could
enclose each of them in `{@code ... }`. If not, I could drop that particular
change from this PR.