On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 09:11:05 GMT, Daniel Jelinski <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> Clean up of various issues related to error handling and memory management
>
> Daniel Jelinski has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   Address problems reported by clang-tidy

I'm working through a number of related issues in this area .... I have applied
your changes and run InetAddress and NetworkInterface sanity checks, and
encountered some problems with these changes - as such we're working through
the failures analysis - will provide approriate feedback in due course