On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 11:01:03 GMT, Mark Sheppard <mshep...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Daniel Jelinski has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Remove unused / incorrect exit code -2 from enumInterfaces
>
> src/java.base/windows/native/libnet/NetworkInterface.c line 216:
>
>> 214:                 break;
>> 215:         }
>> 216:         return -1;
>
> *netifPP = NULL;
>
> and a similar NULL out value for all  return -1  in this function

Why?
No users of `enumInterfaces` rely on the value returned in the second parameter
when `enumInterfaces` returns a negative result. The same is true for
`getAllInterfacesAndAddresses`.
The second parameter was NULL-initialized in a few places; this initialization
was not necessary and I just removed it to avoid confusion.