On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:11:27 GMT, Michael Felt <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> Good catch!
>
> too much Python (no semi-colons) - great catch.
>
> Looking into how to verify proposed changes using jenkins (adoptium). When
> not in aqa-tests, more difficult (for me) too get it tested. (aka Better next
> time).

@aixtools, if you enable GitHub Actions on your forked repo, it should then
automatically trigger a GitHub Actions job for your changes in your PR and
those results/run will be visible in this PR. The openjdk/jdk repo has been
configured to run `tier1` build/test on PR submission, so errors like this are
easily caught. Of course, if you build this locally, that's much quicker to
catch too.