On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 17:59:54 GMT, Daniel Fuchs <dfu...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> @aixtools, if you enable GitHub Actions on your forked repo, it should then
>> automatically trigger a GitHub Actions job for your changes in your PR and
>> those results/run will be visible in this PR. The openjdk/jdk repo has been
>> configured to run `tier1` build/test on PR submission, so errors like this
>> are easily caught. Of course, if you build this locally, that's much quicker
>> to catch too.
>
> This is a test in tier2 though - so I don't expect it will be caught by
> github actions

re: actions - the default seems to be enable all, so unclear on what I would
need to do extra to get these working.
Guess I need to study how to build locally, as well as how to use the 'custom'
variation of a Grinder (jenkins) test.

(I'm just an `admin`, lets say the 'ops` side of `devops` - so I have many
things to learn re: the `dev` side of things).