Hi, I am looking for someone to help review this trivial change to the BSD port. We want upstream reviewers so that it becomes easier when the time comes to merge the port into the mainline in the future.
Thanks a lot in advance! Harald Eilertsen ----- Forwarded message from Harald Eilertsen <[email protected]> ----- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2026 12:18:44 GMT From: Harald Eilertsen <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Subject: [bsd-port:bsd-port] RFR: Clamp SO_LINGER to valid range on BSD The BSDs store the `SO_LINGER` value in a signed short internally, so we need to clamp the value to 32767 on those systems. This also updates the SetSoLinger test case for BSD systems. This work is sponsored by The FreeBSD Foundation --------- - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the [OpenJDK Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai). ------------- Commit messages: - Reduce max SO_LINGER value for BSD - Fix SetSoLinger.java test case Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/bsd-port/pull/16/files Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=bsd-port&pr=16&range=00 Stats: 7 lines in 2 files changed: 2 ins; 0 del; 5 mod Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/bsd-port/pull/16.diff Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/bsd-port.git pull/16/head:pull/16 PR: https://git.openjdk.org/bsd-port/pull/16 ----- End forwarded message -----
