Topics in this special issue:

  1. RESOUR> 116 websites about Israel  (Independence Day is April 17)
  2. BOOK> "Jython Essentials" Released by O'Reilly
  3. K12> Re: Research Sources - 2 msgs
  4. K12> S.O.S. -- Help for Busy Teachers (Site 34): Publishers' Catalogues
  5. UPDATED> New for April on the Univ of Chicago Press website
  6. K12> Survey - Children's Reference in Schools
  7. K12> Search Engines for Students
  8. K12> Recapturing the Courage to Teach
  9. K12> Re: POLICY: AUP Forms
 10. K12> Re: LANGUAGE: Web Sites Needed
 11. K12> WEB: Upcoming AuthorChats

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings