Topics in this special issue:

  1. BOOK> "XML Schema"
  2. RESOUR> Homeland Security docs from White House
  3. RESOUR> Freedom of information laws around the world
  4. MISC> Rocketinfo Search Engine plus comments
  5. PROJ> E-newpaper and E-broadcast project
  6. K12> [netsites] Pauly's Playhouse
  7. K12> [netsites] Breaking Down the Walls
  8. RESOUR> [netsites] The Newseum
  9. RESOUR> [netsites] ARTICLE: JFK's PT-109 Found
 10. RESOUR> [netsites] Canada's National Inuit Organization
 11. K12> [WWWEDU] PROF DEV: This Week At TAPPED IN July 21, 2002

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings