Topics in this special issue:

  1. K12> Forum to feature NewsHour EXTRA
  2. K12> K12 Art Projects
  3. MISC> WorldComNews.com is Launched
  4. K12> [netsites] Water Science for Schools
  5. RESOUR> [netsites] Hand Speak
  6. RESOUR> [netsites] Canadian Confederation
  7. RESOUR> [netsites] National Child Care Information
  8. EZINE> [netsites] Jewish Woman Magazine
  9. K12> [netsites] Muppets
 10. MISC> [netsites] 2002 Commonwealth Games
 11. MISC> [netsites] Blue Angels
 12. CORRECT> [netsites] CORRECTION: Hand Speak
 13. RESOUR> The Jewish Wisdom Database
 14. MISC> [netsites] Historic Naval Ships
 15. RESOUR> [netsites] State and Local Government on the Net
 16. MISC> [netsites] Internet Reference
 17. MISC> [netsites] Women's Health Initiative
 18. MISC> [netsites] Wild Whales

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings